is a new company combining MedTech and Deep Tech and using graphene to develop the next generation of neuro-electronic therapies targeting disorders affecting the central and peripheral nervous system.
INBRAIN is seeking a data-scientist with expertise creating and analysing electrophysiology and neuroscience data sets.
The Data Scientist will undertake the following main activities and responsibilities:
1) Analyse data sets of neurological trial data, discover new biomarkers, neural statistical modelling;
2) Build infrastructure for large analysis and integration, software development;
3) Participate in pre-clinical and clinical trials, being responsible for data collection the required data to be analysed;
4) Participate in Medical Device Development programs.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1) Having astrong track-record in analysis in electrophysiology data and neuroscience;
2) Development, implementation, and validation of statistical and computational models to interpret natural and stimulation-modulated brain activity is required;
3) Python expert. Development of software tooling for both internal and general use;
4) Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
5) Experience with field experiments, providing input to clinical investigation protocol;
6) Experienced using Matlab, statical tooling, simulation tooling e.g. sim-for-life;
7) Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark,Tableau);
8) MSc or PhD degree in Mathematics, Physics, Neuroscience, Computer science;
9) Fluent in English (company language); mastering of Spanish language is appreciated.
1) Solid experience in neuroscience with a strong interest in gaining a further understanding of this field;
2) Fully acquainted in a working environment in a tightly regulated industry (e.g. medical devices);
3) Solid understanding of Medical Risk Analysis (e.g. xFMEA);
4) Other languages (Spanish, Dutch, German, French) would be appreciated.
WHAT WE OFFER
1) An opportunity to revolutionize neurostimulation and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields;
2) Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact;
3) A fun but balanced organization with flexible work & vacation policy;
4) A potential stock option plan.
If you are ready to challenge the status-quo in Neurotechnology and join a passionate team, this is your chance!
Please, send us your CV at email@example.com
with "Data Scientist" as email subject