Human Resources Generalist
At INBRAIN Neuroelectronics we're looking for a HR Generalist to help us on the mission of DECODING BRAIN SIGNALS INTO MEDICAL SOLUTIONS!
ABOUT THE JOB
Together with our People Development Head, we are looking for a great people lover to help us hire, engage and develop our extraordinary team!
1) Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.;
2) Support with job descriptions.;
3) Manage the administrative process (screening, communication with candidates, organizing interviews, contracts, etc.).;
4) Coordinate and conduct employee onboarding.;
5) Support on the different processes to grown and enable INBRAINERS.;
6) Compensation and benefit plans administration.;
7) Performance management: facilitate objective settings process, coordinate quarterly and annual employee performance reviews process, support managers in performance conversations.;
8) Training & Development initiatives: tracking needs, coordinate training, etc.;
9) Boost employees’ satisfaction and team bonding by organizing regular team building activities.;
10) Support HR and Marketing in internal & external communications.;
11) General HR admin tasks.;
12) Assist HR lead in the development and implementation of human resource policies.;
13) Maintain employee files and records.;
14) Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as immigration requirements, leaves, compensations, and resolve any issues that may arise.;
15) Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics (e.g. setting up engagement surveys and supporting leadership in following up).;
16) Ensure compliance with local labor regulations and GDPR.;
17) Support in IT tasks, such as maintaining the contents on our cloud-based communication platforms (Microsoft Teams, Intranet SharePoint etc.), working with our IT suppliers in maintaining the office equipment and licenses .
1) A true people person: curious about what drives people and care about their well-being for the good of the individuals and the organization.;
2) Proven experience as an HR Generalist – sound understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.;
3) Experience with recruitment via Social Media platforms, and HomeRun software will be a plus.;
4) Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) and other IT systems, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint will be a plus.;
5) Excellent communication and people skills.;
6) Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.;
7) Both reactive and proactive in solving problems, always treading with employees's information with care and confidentiality.;
8) Desire to work as a team with an agile and result driven mindset.;
9) BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field, additional HR training will be a plus.;
10) Fluent in English and Spanish .
Do you want to help us DECODING BRAIN SIGNALS INTO MEDICAL SOLUTIONS? Then we'd love to hear about you!