is a new company combining MedTech and Deep Tech and using graphene to develop the next generation of neuro-electronic therapies targeting disorders affecting the central and peripheral nervous system. We are seeking a Clean-Room Process Engineer with expertise in thin-film processes and device microfabrication.
The Clean-room Engineer will undertake the following main activities and responsibilities:
1) Development of thin-film technology for medical devices: process design and optimization, fabrication of thin-film based devices, testing, etc.;
2) Development of processes, process maturing and yield optimising for manufacturing;
3) Creation of work instructions and standards for process documentation;
4) Participate actively laboratory development activities (not in clean room).
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1) At least 3 years hands-on experience in cleanroom working with wafer scale processes and thin film technologies;
2) Hands-on experience in top-down micro and nanofabrication processes such as: reactive ion etching; wet etch techniques; lithography pattern transfer (mask aligner, direct write laser, and e-beam); physical and chemical vapor deposition; metal evaporation;
3) Material science background: selection of materials, material interactions, polymers;
4) Experience in manufacturing processes for flexible electronics, flexible substrates & polymers will be specially valued;
5) Knowledge of material biocompatibility, process impact on biocompatibility, manufacturing of medical devices (Class III);
6) BSc or MSc degree or equivalent degree in Physics, Physical Engineering, Materials Science, Electronics, or other relevant subject is required.
1) Solid experience in neuroscience with a strong interest in gaining a further understanding of this field;
2) Fully acquainted in a working environment in a tightly regulated industry (e.g. medical devices);
3) Solid understanding of Medical Risk Analysis (e.g. xFMEA);
4) Other languages (Spanish, Dutch, German, French) would be appreciated.
WHAT WE OFFER
1) An opportunity to revolutionize neurostimulation and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields;
2) Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact;
3) A fun but balanced organization with flexible work & vacation policy;
4) A potential stock option plan.
If you are ready to challenge the status-quo in Neurotechnology and join a passionate team, this is your chance!
Please, send us your CV at email@example.com
with "Process Engineer" as email subject