Project Development Manager
At INNERVIA Bioelectronics we're looking for a Project|Development Manager to help us DECODE NERVE SIGNALS INTO MEDICAL SOLUTIONS!
ABOUT THE ROLE
INNERVIA is seeking a Project/Development Manager with expertise (>2years) in project management of medical devices. He/she will be responsible for project management of INNERVIA development projects. Those projects focus on developing pre-clinical and clinical systems for stimulating and recording using implantable leads, electrodes that interact with the Peripheral Nerve System (PNS), such as the vagus nerve. The project manager will interact both with internal design and manufacturing engineers, as well as external suppliers and customers. The manager will interact with Quality, Regulatory, and Clinical affairs for building the Design History Files, Device Master Records, and regulatory dossiers. Besides project management the candidate will also contribute hands-on where possible, to the technical development and (pre)-clinical neuroscience activities.
1) Manage development activities/projects; own the project management plan, project schedules, incl executing and tracking.;
2) Maintain and track project budget (internal and external costs resources).;
3) Progress reporting on project progress.;
4) Manage project risks and project action lists.;
5) Supplier and customer management.;
6) Maintain the regulatory dossier related documents (DHF, DMR).;
7) Manage delivery of the agreed deliverables.;
8) Lead the project team.;
9) Organize and lead project design reviews.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1) Trained engineer with a bachelor or master degree in a relevant engineering discipline, neuroscience or in project management, with proven substantial experience in project and/or program management.;
2) Having experience with Agile Project Management. Certified Scrum Master / Product Owner is a pre.;
3) Having a systems-thinking attitude, can identify areas of potential improvement and develop plans to address these.;
4) Can influence people without hierarchical authority; you are a co-operative, only when needed directive, person. Can manage a high-educated team (BSc, MSc, PhD).;
5) Having relevant experience and knowledge in medical device product and process standards (ISO 13485, ISO14971 etc.).;
6) High-energy, self-motivated, pro-active individual able to work in a diverse team within a startup company. Bringing positive energy to the team.;
7) Bringing solutions and not problems and are able to think out-of-the-box to find solutions.;
8) Being proficient with tooling to communicate and manage projects. You have a do-it-yourself mentality in reporting and keeping in control of the planning.;
9) Fluent in English (company language); mastering of Spanish language is highly appreciated.;
10) Willing to relocate to Barcelona.
Do you want to help us DECODING NERVE SIGNALS INTO MEDICAL SOLUTIONS? Then we'd love to hear about you!