At INBRAIN Neuroelectronics we're looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
INBRAIN is seeking a Project/Development Manager with expertise (>2years) in project management of medical devices. He/she will be responsible for project management of INBRAIN development projects. Those projects focus on developing pre-clinical and clinical systems for stimulating and recording using implantable leads, electrodes that interact with the Central Nerve System (CNS). The project manager will interact both with internal design and manufacturing engineers, as well as external suppliers and customers. The manager will interact with Quality, Regulatory, and Clinical affairs for building the Design History Files, Device Master Records, and regulatory dossiers. Besides project management the candidate will also contribute hands-on where possible, to the technical development activities.
1) Manage development activities/projects; own project management plans, project schedules, incl executing and tracking.;
2) Maintain and track project budget (internal and external costs resources).;
3) Progress reporting on project progress.;
4) Manage project risks and project action lists.;
5) Supplier and customer management.;
6) Maintain the regulatory dossier related documents (DHF, DMR).;
7) Manage delivery of the agreed deliverables.;
8) Lead the project team.;
9) Organize and lead project design reviews. ;
1) Trained engineer with a bachelor or master degree in a relevant engineering discipline, neuroscience or in project management, with proven substantial experience in project and/or program management.;
2) Having experience with Agile Project Management. Certified Scrum Master / Product Owner is a pre.;
3) Having a systems-thinking attitude, can identify areas of potential improvement and develop plans to address these.;
4) Can influence people without hierarchical authority; you are a co-operative, only when needed directive, person. Can manage a high-educated team (BSc, MSc, PhD).;
5) Having relevant experience and knowledge in medical device product and process standards (ISO 13485, ISO14971 etc.).;
6) High-energy, self-motivated, pro-active individual able to work in a diverse team within a start-up company. Bringing positive energy to the team.;
7) Bringing solutions and not problems and are able to think out-of-the-box to find solutions.;
8) Being proficient with tooling to communicate and manage projects. You have a do-it-yourself mentality in reporting and keeping in control of the planning.;
9) Fluent in English (company language); mastering of Spanish language is highly appreciated.;
10) Willing to relocate to Barcelona.
Do you want to join our team as our new Project Manager? Then we'd love to hear about you!