Sr. Data Scientist
Neuro-electrophysiology and Close Loop experience
INBRAIN NEUROELECTRONICS is a new company at the intersection of MedTech, Deep Tech and Digital Health using graphene to develop the next generation of neuroelectronic therapies targeting disorders affecting the central and peripheral nervous system. Our mission is DECODING BRAIN SIGNALS INTO MEDICAL SOLUTIONS
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION
INBRAIN is seeking an experienced data-scientist with expertise creating and analysing electrophysiology and neuroscience data sets for close loop algorithm generation.
OVERVIEW MAIN TASKS / RESPONSABILITY AREA´S
The Data Scientist will undertake the following main activities and responsibilities:
1) Analyse data sets of neurological trial data, discover new biomarkers, neural statistical modelling.;
2) Build infrastructure for large analysis and integration, software development.;
3) Apply Artificial Intelligence Principles in data processing;
4) Participate in pre-clinical and clinical trials, being responsible for data collection the required data to be analysed.;
5) Participate in Medical Device Development programs.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:.
1) Having a strong track-record in analysis in electrophysiology data and neuroscienc.;
2) Development, implementation, and validation of statistical and computational models to interpret natural and stimulation-modulated brain activity is required.;
3) Python expert. Development of software tooling for both internal and general use.;
4) Deep understanding of predictive modelling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms.;
5) Experience with field experiments, providing input to clinical investigation protocol.;
6) Experienced using Matlab, statical tooling, simulation tooling e.g. sim-for-life.;
7) Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau).;
8) MSc or PhD degree in Mathematics, Physics, Neuroscience, Computer science.;
9) Fluent in English (company language); mastering of Spanish language is appreciated.
If you are ready to challenge the status-quo in Neurotechnology and help us to DECODE BRAIN SIGNALS INTO MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, this is your chance! Join us!