Supply Chain Manager
At INBRAIN Neuroelectronics we're looking for a Supply Chain Manager to help us on the mission of DECODE BRAIN SIGNALS INTO MEDICAL SOLUTIONS!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Supply Chain Manager, you support the process of identifying, evaluating, selecting and monitoring co-developers and/or suppliers. You set up and manage contracts as in:
1) Statements of Work to define the scope of outsourcing;
2) Development agreement (including quality agreement) with co-developers;
3) Supply agreement (including quality agreement) with suppliers;
In cooperation with the project teams, you maintain relationships and monitor performance (budget, timelines, deliverables, quality) of co-developers and suppliers.
For above activities you will setup, propagate, execute, and maintain quality system processes and procedures for above activities.
To manage the various versions and configurations of components, you will, together with the project teams, setup, maintain and support a configuration management system.
1) Identify, evaluate and select co-developers and/or suppliers (supplier selection, part of QMS).;
2) Set up and manage contracts.;
3) Maintain relationships.;
4) Monitor performance.;
5) Setup, propagate and maintain supply chain processes.;
6) Setup and maintain configuration management system.;
7) Report status to the team and leadership team.
We are looking for someone dynamic, solutions oriented and with great interpersonal skills:
1) Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, supply chain, procurement or equivalent.;
2) Relevant industry experience, preferably (active implantable) medical devices.;
3) A generalist, with extensive experience in supply chain management.;
4) Used to work in a regulated industry.;
5) A sparring partner to colleagues in other disciplines like engineering, quality, or HR.;
6) A system thinking attitude, identify areas of potential improvement and develop plans to address these.;
7) A high-energy, self-motivated, and pro-active attitude to work in a multi-disciplinary team in a startup company.;
8) A flexible, service minded, team oriented, colleague with good analytical skills, reliable, pragmatic, and result oriented. Willing to travel to EU and US.;
9) Good communication and presentation skills.;
10) Fluency in English required (company language) and Spanish (country language).
Do you want to join our team as INBRAIN's Supply Chain Manager? Then we'd love to hear about you!